Remote wont connect to app.

Reaction score
I tried to do a update thru the go app with my pro today and it messed up everything. I have flashing yellow lights and my remote wont connect at all to my app. I'm lost on this one can anyone help me out. there was a update for the remote.

I tried to do a update thru the go app with my pro today and it messed up everything. I have flashing yellow lights and my remote wont connect at all to my app. I'm lost on this one can anyone help me out. there was a update for the remote.
Since the updates are optional, you can try to go back to your prior version. Perhaps you're actually connected enough for this to work.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did you try relinking your remote controller (like this)?

If that doesn't work, then you probably installed an RC update that is not compatible with your Phantom's firmware. If you believe that to be the case, then downgrade your remote controller firmware (see the video above) and upgrade your firmware by following these instructions.

Please try the suggestions above.

the app won't respond at all
What have you tried to do in the app? What did you expect to happen? What happened instead? Don't spare us any details ;)

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Also having this problem. There are some bad USB boards apparently. I am going to replace it with the hdmi module and see if i can connect then, it will ship tomorrow.. Is the drone blinking yellow?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

First I saw there was a update so I decided to do it and it stopped before it finished, something went haywire. After that the app was working but I couldn't move the camera so I figured I would try to do a relink and that never worked. I shut it all down and restarted it and now the remote wont connect to the app at all. I have yellow flashing lights on the drone and the link button is blinking red. I also have a red light on the remote.

Watching this with great interest as I too have a controller that worked, then failed on firmware update and has never been able to connect to App again.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

my remote and drone are connected....I see a green light on the remote and I can control the gimbal. I tried a roll back (or atleast something to see what version I have on the RC.) and I don't think my USB port is working...I have tried 3 devices and no of them can see the remote

Mine is doing the same thing I can control the gimbal and start the motors. I don't have more then 2 hours flying time one this thing I can't see why my usb port would be bad from trying to do a firmware update.

Reinstall DJI GO and then see if you're able to downgrade the remote controller in DJI GO at that point.

What do you mean by a dark screen? Are you referring to the camera view?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic