Remote start/stop video with Zenmuse?

Reaction score
I see on DJI's website, listed under the features for the Zenmuse: "The H3-2D gimbal is designed for the GoPro Hero3, and remote start/stop shooting, video transmission (video downlink required), etc of the GoPro Hero3 will be supported by future firmware upgrades."

Has anyone got an info on when this feature is coming or heard anything about it at all?

rilot said:
I see on DJI's website, listed under the features for the Zenmuse: "The H3-2D gimbal is designed for the GoPro Hero3, and remote start/stop shooting, video transmission (video downlink required), etc of the GoPro Hero3 will be supported by future firmware upgrades."

Has anyone got an info on when this feature is coming or heard anything about it at all?

No - I've been waiting for this for 5 months since I've had the H3-2D. Knowing DJI they have probably just forgotten all about it since they are so wrapped up in bringing out new models!

It would be great to have. You could have your GoPro on standby which would give you video out to you FPV. Then fly to where you want to get your shot, flick it to record, get your shot and then stop recording. Then fly to the next location and so on. It's a PITA to set it off before you take off and then end up with a 7 minute clip which you may use 30 or 40 seconds from !! :evil:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic