Remote slow loud beef no connection to copter.

Reaction score
Hello guys/ladies... I have a problem. I had a perfectly great flying P3 pro... Kept getting a weird notification that would come and go to upgrade RC and MC. Well silly me I clicked update. I now have video feed but no control of gimbal or ANYTHING and the **** thing flashes signal lost...

So. I tried hooking up to my brand new NEVER flown P3 pro that is my back up. I got the same message. Now I refused the update. I have no connection at all. I have tried to link up controllers left and rite with no success. The remote I refused the upgrade on turns on. After 10 seconds it starts a beep...beep...beep... Very loud. I have tried to force a manual upgrade with a usb stick..

Hooking it to my 3rd known good P3...and everything. It will not link? Any ideas on what I can do about fixing it? I have downgraded all the way to 1.3FW and one at a time up to 1.7beta. Nothing works? I have done each step 1000 times.

I have been trying to figure this out since Friday cry emoticon I am at my wits end and no tech from DJI can figure out the problem?

here is the other video. The app some how bricked them all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20