Reaction score
I'm loving the Phantom 4 Pro Plus!

The screen integrated is very practical and very convenient.

But after today I'm very concern about it...

The screen froze during the flight... thank God I didn't lose the control of the bird and I landed it without any problem... but I'm very concerned if this issue can happen again... And if the bird were far way??

After landing, I needed to restart the controller to get the screen/app working properly again.

On my iPhone/iPad, the app never crashed, maybe once... but I never tried Android (that is the system of P4P Pro Plus)

Has someone had a similar issue?

Is there any way to avoid or solve this inconsistency?

DJI could work in their own operational system to avoid issues like that... what do you think?

I was having this problem a lot before the last FW update but none since.
Fortunately, the RC will still control the AC and RTH can still be engaged, even in absence of the app.
Check to see if you are up to date. Connect the AC to your computer and open DJI assistant.

Reactions: Gabriel Lehto Gomes
I was having this problem a lot before the last FW update but none since.
Fortunately, the RC will still control the AC and RTH can still be engaged, even in absence of the app.
Check to see if you are up to date. Connect the AC to your computer and open DJI assistant.

Thank you AeroMirage!
I'll check this!

If the app crashes during the flight and it didn't boot up by itself... what can I do to reinitialize it? Do you know?

I noticed a small button in the top/right of the display... do you know what is it for?

Thank you!

Just cycle the power button on the top edge of the screen, it's not necessary to reboot the whole controller. Mine did it a couple of times early on, but not for months now.

Reactions: Gabriel Lehto Gomes

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31