P3 Firmware Remote issues

Reaction score
Has anyone encountered this? I did the latest upgrade to rc 1.6.0 and every time I power up the p3p and remote it says I need to update firmware for rc but it already has the latest. So I do it and it's fine until the next day I have to repeat process . Any ideas? It's getting old having to do it everyday

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Has anyone encountered this? I did the latest upgrade to rc 1.6.0 and every time I power up the p3p and remote it says I need to update firmware for rc but it already has the latest. So I do it and it's fine until the next day I have to repeat process . Any ideas? It's getting old having to do it everyday

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I have the exact issue. And now after the attempted update I have the message "Current Version Unknown,"

Did either one of you two figure it out? Mine is doing the same thing. It updates and says to reboot the controller. As soon as the controller comes back on it gives me a message to update controller. Also says current version unknown in the "About" section.

You sent both the RC and P3 back? Did they replace it, fix it or do they still have it? Thanks.

Did either one of you two figure it out? Mine is doing the same thing. It updates and says to reboot the controller. As soon as the controller comes back on it gives me a message to update controller. Also says current version unknown in the "About" section.
I sent the RC back. When it was returned they had managed to program the correct version in it. After 2 flights it went right back to Unknown Version. It again said "Firmware Update Required" which I did. Still nothing. I will at some point get another drone. IT WILL NOT BE A DJI PRODUCT! They can't get it right. Just read the forums.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj