Remote for Phantom 2 vision plus and Stage 2 kit from FPVLR

Reaction score
My Phantom crashed in a construction site the other day. When I got there it was gone so probably was stolen by one of the guys there. I guess I will buy a new P3. I have 2 batteries that I am selling separate from this post. I have only flown the drone maybe 10 full flights. So what I have is a remote and stage 2 kit from FPLR that I bought on the forums here. For some reason the rubber coating on the one wifi antenna is starting to rub off but doesn't effect the way it works. I'm looking to get $180 for the kit plus shipping which is probably $12ish and I will pay the difference

Attachments

• IMG_1011.JPG
    IMG_1011.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 364
My Phantom crashed in a construction site the other day. When I got there it was gone so probably was stolen by one of the guys there. I guess I will buy a new P3. I have 2 batteries that I am selling separate from this post. I have only flown the drone maybe 10 full flights. So what I have is a remote and stage 2 kit from FPLR that I bought on the forums here. For some reason the rubber coating on the one wifi antenna is starting to rub off but doesn't effect the way it works. I'm looking to get $180 for the kit plus shipping which is probably $12ish and I will pay the difference
Interested, I'll message you if I can figure out how.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues