Remote Controller Red Lights + Beeping?

Reaction score
It says to contact dji, no firmware is being displayed just n/a
Did I just break the controller?
its a gl300a

Can you share the rest of the story? What did you do right before this started occurring?

Did you try upgrading the remote controller after using that BIN?

Did you try upgrading the remote controller after using that BIN?
Yes it gives me.
Packet: /mnt/usb/P3X_FW_V01.10.0090.bin,
Result: Abort
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller.

So, all was working well, you decided to randomly try to downgrade, and now the remote controller is beeping?

So, all was working well, you decided to randomly try to downgrade, and now the remote controller is beeping?
Well it gave me
"Packet: /mnt/usb/P3X_FW_V01.10.0090.bin,
Result: Abort
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the remote controller."

So I decided to downgrade and upgrade again. But how it just has a red light and beeps. So I might just have to send it in to DJI?

Do you know if the gs_ofdm.bin was successfully installed?

I don't know what you did. You don't seem to know either though.

Try installing firmware 1.03.2 on your remote controller by starting at step #29 here. If needed, you can download 1.03.2 here.

I don't know what you did. You don't seem to know either though.

Try installing firmware 1.03.2 on your remote controller by starting at step #29 here. If needed, you can download 1.03.2 here.
Alright now it stopped beeping!!! :D
But what do I do now?

Says Firmware Version: N/A

Did you install 1.03.2? If so, what did you see in the TXT file on the memory card?

Good. Now, start at step #14 here and try installing the latest version of the firmware on your remote controller.

BTW, I'm assuming you already installed the latest version of the firmware on your Phantom. If not, do that first.

Good. Now, start at step #14 here and try installing the latest version of the firmware on your remote controller.

BTW, I'm assuming you already installed the latest version of the firmware on your Phantom. If not, do that first.
Did a reset, now its stuck on a cyan light.
t-t

You did another reset? Hmm.

You did another reset? Hmm.
I'm dumb zzzz, Not sure if I was impatient, Upgrade was just a green color without it making a result file. (Drone was on) So I decided to reset it using the c1 c2 iso record button.. and now its stuck on the cyan light..

When installing firmware from the memory card, a TXT file will be on your memory card if it tried to install the firmware. If you don't see a TXT file, then your remote controller did not try to install it for some reason.

If you still have a version older than 1.03.2 installed, you'll need to install 1.03.2 before you can install an update from the DJI GO app.

When installing firmware from the memory card, a TXT file will be on your memory card if it tried to install the firmware. If you don't see a TXT file, then your remote controller did not try to install it for some reason.

If you still have a version older than 1.03.2 installed, you'll need to install 1.03.2 before you can install an update from the DJI GO app.
At the moment I am downgrading to 1.6.0 through the app, by holding the top right of the app and doing it there.

Alright for some reason the rc isn't updating after downgrading to 1.60? I'm using usb
Firmware: P3X_FW_V01.10.0090

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj