Remote control volume?

Reaction score
I'm have a hard time hearing the announcements from the P4 P v2.0 controller. My iPad is turned up to maximum.
Surely there have to be a volume setting on this elaborate software.
Thanks to all!
Fly cheerfully!

I'm have a hard time hearing the announcements from the P4 P v2.0 controller. My iPad is turned up to maximum.
Surely there have to be a volume setting on this elaborate software.
Thanks to all!
Fly cheerfully!
No that is it,,good old earphones work well:)
20180806_112546.jpg

Got lots of those! Thanks for the detailed photo!
Very surprised that DJI doesn't include. Maybe next version with have bluetooth to Xmit to earbuds?

Just looked on the remote and did not see a headphone jack?
Did I miss something?
Sorry should have been clearer,,headphone for device,eg ,phone or tablet,,,can't get no sound from remote ,your device controls the volume from the app,,,,that's good idea you suggest, mayby dji can incorporate a speaker plug

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
If you buy cheep ear phones you will sure be disappointed.... The ones i have were around $15.00 US dollors and they are not ear buds they are ear phones with the head band and they work really great...be sure the level for the media is turned up to a nice easy listening level..IF you have some old ear phone that are laying around test each of them and compare the sound from each one to music on the tablet to find the ones that produce the greatest HIGH Volume ! Cheers and Good Luck !

I have a P4, my tablet (samsung) and only use it to fly, volume is maxed out and sometimes I hear Go well and other times it just whispers and other times nothing. ??? still have not figured it out.

I have a P4, my tablet (samsung) and only use it to fly, volume is maxed out and sometimes I hear Go well and other times it just whispers and other times nothing. ??? still have not figured it out.
I use tab A 10/1 and it has these settings,does yours have these,,my volume really good,sometimes get a fright,:oops:,
Screenshot_20180811-195647.jpg
Screenshot_20180811-195630.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl