Remote control signal weak heeelllppp again

Reaction score
Hy guys... I need your help .. Newbie here...
My P3S was crash last week, cause the gimbal not work normally,and i replace the flex cable and i think its better now, gimbal can respond when turned. But the new problem is camera transfer nothing to app, in dji go app, its only a dark view with red caution on top "remote control signal weak " .. I've re install go app and not give any changes.
Help me for fix it please ...
And guys for more info. In A mode (S1 middle) its yellow flashing. But in P and F mode (S1 top and bottom) indikator is green flash..
I dont know it is have any relation or not for my main issue.. I really need your help guys.. Thank you all
Sorry for my poor english

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hy guys... I need your help .. Newbie here...
My P3S was crash last week, cause the gimbal not work normally,and i replace the flex cable and i think its better now, gimbal can respond when turned. But the new problem is camera transfer nothing to app, in dji go app, its only a dark view with red caution on top "remote control signal weak " .. I've re install go app and not give any changes.
Help me for fix it please ...
And guys for more info. In A mode (S1 middle) its yellow flashing. But in P and F mode (S1 top and bottom) indikator is green flash..
I dont know it is have any relation or not for my main issue.. I really need your help guys.. Thank you all
Sorry for my poor english
Can you start the motors?
Are you getting Telemetry?

Rod

Yes, motor can start. I not test flying bird yet, in stuck position without the prop.
But no transmission in app. So just dark with caution RC weak signal

Yes, motor can start. I not test flying bird yet, in stuck position without the prop.
But no transmission in app. So just dark with caution RC weak signal

So, no Telemetry or Video?

Color of light on remote, green?

Rod

Hum, What is the link light doing on the bottom of the Phantom?
I guess you could try re linking the remote and the bird, but if that fails you might not be able to start the motors.
You must still have something wrong with your WI-fi to the bird.
Need to look at the remote status chart, slow blink green means inactivity for 6 mins.

Rod

Hey rodPad..

Im sorry for wrong information, Its a red light/flash in remote.. But its still able to control gimbal and start motor . Ive try to link RC to AC by app and manually..but didnt work. Ive try to upgrade firmware, but there is caution "device disconnected" .
Yes ithink there is something wrong with the wifi from bird.

What do you mean to look at the remote status chart? Ido not understand

Hey karimpolska

I cannot recording, because nothing view over there(app), Just black/dark. The camera didnt sent any data to app.

Do you mean did i have try to record with that condition? Never.
I ll try to record and tell you the result tomorrow ...thanks..

Hey rodPad..

Im sorry for wrong information, Its a red light/flash in remote.. But its still able to control gimbal and start motor . Ive try to link RC to AC by app and manually..but didnt work. Ive try to upgrade firmware, but there is caution "device disconnected" .
Yes ithink there is something wrong with the wifi from bird.

What do you mean to look at the remote status chart? Ido not understand

"What do you mean to look at the remote status chart? Ido not understand"

In the owners manual :)

Rod

Just for fun, until you loose it crash it., then it is not fun.

Rod

Reactions: GhostRdrTat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31