Remote Control Parts Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Is it possible to get internal parts for a DJI phantom 3 standard remote control, or am I stuck buying the whole controller? I was installing an antenna upgrade kit and one of the connections on the wifi board got damaged.

Thanks.

I would think that by time you find the part ... fit it ... a new or secondhand controller is better.

Ebay has them for about $99 ...

I'm just about to put my damaged P3S on the local web sales site ... as separates as my Controller is perfect with VG installed Argtek ... but I'm in Latvia ...

Nigel

I was trying to find the same thing with no luck. Had to buy new remote. It would be nice to know where to get the boards they seem easy to replace. Bought new remote through DJI Online store $99 but I am having to send it back. Guess I'll get to fly this drone sometime this summer I hope. Good Luck

I was trying to find the same thing with no luck. Had to buy new remote. It would be nice to know where to get the boards they seem easy to replace. Bought new remote through DJI Online store $99 but I am having to send it back. Guess I'll get to fly this drone sometime this summer I hope. Good Luck
Sent you a PM.

I talked to a bunch of sales places, and DJI. They don't offer it by itself. Ordered a controller off Ebay. $50. Thanks for the info. Would be nice if they offered the boards though. :/

You probably already know this .... but make sure controller is well charged up .. and BIND it to the AC via the gimbal wheel / button on AC ...

One test I would do once bound ... and only needs the controller switched on ...

Once charged up - switch on and leave it .. every 6 mins or so - it will start beeping because of inactivity... just waggle a stick. Leave it one and see how long it takes to blinking the first one or two LED's ...

This will give you a good idea if the battery is good or not. Full charge should be able to give you over 6hrs life ... 5hrs safe.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl