Remote control help P4p plz help

Reaction score
My camera pans up when I’m flying my drone if I pan it down to angle the cam. When I calibrate it looks like it is trying to roll up even when I’m not touching it. When I calibrate the remote the calibration levels make it look like Im trying to bring the cam back up to level. then I can get it calibrated but it dosent seem to last. Anyone experienced this before?

Could you please try again to state your basic problem in more detail, it's unclear.
Also, please state if your P4P is a brand new craft, never flown, or have you been flying for weeks and all of a sudden your problem appeared.

Could you please try again to state your basic problem in more detail, it's unclear.
Also, please state if your P4P is a brand new craft, never flown, or have you been flying for weeks and all of a sudden your problem appeared.

Ok let me try to explain it better. I have flown 20 + times. It was originally a new unit when I bought it back 8 months ago. When I toggle the cam down on the left hand side (the roller) it dosent stick or anything it returns to the middle but slowly the remote self toggles the cam back to the horizon and won’t let me keep it toggled down. My control beeps and blinks red every other time I start it up and wants me to calibrate it then says make sure it’s returned to the center before calibration. When I start the calibration I can see that it looks like I’m toggling the cam up. It will go like 6-60-14-60% like I’m wiggling it back and forth on the right side of the calibrations. Then when I roll it to the left like to point the cam down you can tell it looks like it’s fighting it as if I’m rolling it back to the right when I’m not. Is this clearer? Lmk if anyone has any advice plz

Ok, I understand now, thanks. It sounds like the camera pitch rocker wheel may be out of calibration, slightly off center reading, but with a neutral center physical position. My controller will randomly get out of calibration sometimes and beep at me during start up. Have you tried calibrating the controller sticks and wheel knobs? If not, try that first. It will ask you to move the sticks and wheels, full left and right, up and down. Then 2nd step recalibrate the IMU (to ensure the craft knows what level is), then 3rd calibrate the gimbal again as the last step. Let me know if that helps.

Ok, I understand now, thanks. It sounds like the camera pitch rocker wheel may be out of calibration, slightly off center reading, but with a neutral center physical position. My controller will randomly get out of calibration sometimes and beep at me during start up. Have you tried calibrating the controller sticks and wheel knobs? If not, try that first. It will ask you to move the sticks and wheels, full left and right, up and down. Then 2nd step recalibrate the IMU (to ensure the craft knows what level is), then 3rd calibrate the gimbal again as the last step. Let me know if that helps.

Thx I’ll def be trying all this on Monday when I have a chance to fly. I’ll def let you know. Appreciate the advice

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj