Remote Control Beeps While Charing

Reaction score
Anyone else had this happen? Mine sometimes beeps quietly while it's connected to the charger. It even keeps beeping for hours after the charging is done.

Did you remember to turn off the remote controller before connecting it to the charger?

Yes power was definitely off before being connected to charger. I think I've only charged it 3-4 times so far and it's done the beeping 2-3 of those times. This last time it didn't start beeping when I first plugged it in but was beeping later after the charging was done.

Did you remember to turn off the remote controller before connecting it to the charger?
This is something I was not aware of? Where does it state that the RC unit has to be turned off? What are the consequences of plugging it in with it powered on? Can you let me know the reference for this instruction? Thanks DW1

This is something I was not aware of? Where does it state that the RC unit has to be turned off?
It doesn't. I wasn't instructing -- just asking a question since the remote controller will beep at certain times when powered on.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20