Remote beeping

Reaction score
Just upgraded firm ware, now remote is beeping and blinking red. Some times for just a couple of minutes, some times longer. No warnings from the bird. Anyone know what it means or how to turn it off.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

No. That's not it. If that was the case I would not be able to take of, fly, the whole nine yard. The connection is fine. Video and every thing.

Just upgraded firm ware, now remote is beeping and blinking red. Some times for just a couple of minutes, some times longer. No warnings from the bird. Anyone know what it means or how to turn it off.

did you calibrate your remote?

That happened to me last Sunday I was ready tu fly my P4 o my backyard, meanwhile it was warming up I was playing with my dog but suddenly the remote started beeping and I went back to the P4 to see what was going on and I did not know what was happening, so I moved one of the sticks at my remote and the beeping went away. So I think that the beeping if for you to know that the remote is on and you need to attend it, also happened when I forgot to turn it off after use.
I hope this would help you out. XD

I am not sure how to calibrate the remote.
Santiom, mine kept beeping even after I was fling. I was fifteen minutes into streaming the fireworks and it just stopped. The light on the remote went from red to green.

Is the RC Fully Charged? Is it up to date?

Yes and yes

I would suggest Re calibrating the RC with in the Go App!
You do not need the the AC to be on! Open Go App. Click on the RC Icon., Recalibrate RC.
Be sure to rotate gimbal wheel on the upper left of the RC!

I would suggest Re calibrating the RC with in the Go App!
You do not need the the AC to be on! Open Go App. Click on the RC Icon., Recalibrate RC.
Be sure to rotate gimbal wheel on the upper left of the RC!
Wow! Great tip about rolling the gimbal wheel - that got finally got the job done on mine too! Cheers Blue Bird

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic