Remote beeping and the Phantom blinking orange constantly

Reaction score
Hi

I have just bought the Phantom and now it is finally here (in Norway - Europe).

I turned on the remote controll and it is beeping... when I turn it of and on again the sound is gone...

then I connect the battery and after the sound is gone... then it is blinking constantly...

I thought that this is because the calibration for satelits had to be done... I tried that but it is still blinking orange... what can it bee??? Can anybody help me?

Also one more thing

I know how to start it ... but when I release the sticks - and try to encrease the spead to make it to fly - then it stops... what am I doing wrong?

Re: Remote beeping and the Phantom blinking orange constantl

read all the manuals!
watch all the videos!

the Transmitter will beep unless you put the throttle all the way down before you turn it on.

tho it might be a bit different with throttles set spring loaded to center now.

baiaz said:
Hi

I have just bought the Phantom and now it is finally here (in Norway - Europe).

I turned on the remote controll and it is beeping... when I turn it of and on again the sound is gone...

then I connect the battery and after the sound is gone... then it is blinking constantly...

I thought that this is because the calibration for satelits had to be done... I tried that but it is still blinking orange... what can it bee??? Can anybody help me?

Also one more thing

I know how to start it ... but when I release the sticks - and try to encrease the spead to make it to fly - then it stops... what am I doing wrong?

Hello,
That looks like TX not bind with Phantom,
I suggest, first try a Transmitter calibration with naza assistan. If that doesn't work then open the shell and perform TX bind (for pairing your TX with Phantom). It is more difficult, but if you follow procedure, that must work. Read Advanced Manual from

BruceTS said:
The manual shows the color code

It looks like I have less then 5 satelittes and gps and ioc - but the ioc is of.. so I dont understand...

So it means that the GPS dont really function? and I can turn the gps off?

Last night it just blinked one green and tree green flashes.... one green... then tree green flashes....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik