Relinking a prior used RC

Reaction score
I bought a damaged P3A then picked up the parts needed to fly with no camera and gimbal.
Flew great but could not update due to lack of gimbal.
The RC I was using was a GL300A. I got a non working GL300C which would not link, for cheap.
Turned out the issue was RC had to be updated and I used, but wanted to update the bird so bought a P3A broken camera with gimbal and gimbal platform cheap. The issue with this turned out that in the crash the camera had slipped off the flat area of the motor shaft. Now works great.
I had bought the GL300C remote in case I ever got a P4, so I have tried without success to link the GL300A so the C remote would be available for the future P4 which I have been collecting parts for.

I can not get a blue led on the remote using DJI Go app, have had no luck using the manual method of holding both C buttons and left button then when remote beeps touch record button.

I assume I am doing something wrong.
Any advise welcome!
6fe41225094c92ac9ec89435f183422c.jpg

Last edited:
Found my error re-watching the video, it was the right dial he klicked. The GL300A now linked.
Although everything worked with the GL300C I am now getting disconnect on the App with the GL300A.
Will work on that now.

I just put my error down to age. So bear with me.

Last edited:
Replaced USB video link board, still no connection via app.
GL 300A works with P3A through a manual link.
Relinked the GL300C through the app and all function work.
Will put the A remote aside as the broken P4 Pro arrives Tuesday.
If we repair it, will have to pick up another remote, the F and E models are pricey.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl