Reliable frequency?

Reaction score
More than once I've been recommended to sell my Vision Plus and buy the Phantom 2 with Mini Zenmuse. Not because of the camera quality, but because of the frequency trustability. "2.4GHz is better, more trustable and has less interference than 5.8GHz" is what they say.

Right after hearing this, I've searched a bit about pricing and how much $ I would lose with this exchange. But I gave up right after.
Yesterday, I was flying with a friend of mine, owner of a FC40 with 1.2GHz Video and OSD. Our Phantoms were a bit tricky and weird to control, due to the wind (our thoughts). All of a sudden, his phantom just came down in a spiral right to the sea, just like a VRS, even though it wasn't. We searched the water for hours, but nothing.

Anyway, after the "flyaway" right in front of my eyes and next to my quad, I really want to know if it's recommended to sell my Vision+ and buy a P2 so I can have controller in 2.4GHz and video in 5.8GHz, just like most of the multirrotor users.
Any suggestions?

More than once I've been recommended to cut my hair.
I still hear it long. go figure...
So.. when people say such a statement, instead of googleing about that, you've been googling prices?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20