Reinstall Go app after iOS9 ?

Reaction score
Anyone try reinstalling the Go app after upgrading to iOS9.0.1 ? Wonder if it will fix some of the lost video problems and other little glitches. I'll try it latter today after work.

Anyone try reinstalling the Go app after upgrading to iOS9.0.1 ? Wonder if it will fix some of the lost video problems and other little glitches. I'll try it latter today after work.
If it doesn't work, there is a revert to 8.4

I did a GO app reinstall after upgrading my iPad Air (my mini 4 already had iOS 9 on it) and both iPads work well.

Sent from my PT beating heart

I Started flying my Phantom 3 Pro' with iOS 9.0.1 on the iPad Air 2 the very same morning it came out, last week. Everything has been smooth as silk, or satin. I certainly Can't imagine it being any other way.
Never had the nasty concerns with any of the updates, we have had recently, others experienced. I like to update my bird the same day that any new fírmware or flight app gets a new face. Bright n early.
Been a destinct honour for this Pilot, to take complete charge of this fine aircraft. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I Started flying my Phantom 3 Pro' with iOS 9.0.1 on the iPad Air 2 the very same morning it came out, last week. Everything has been smooth as silk, or satin. I certainly Can't imagine it being any other way.
Never had the nasty concerns with any of the updates, we have had recently, others experienced. I like to update my bird the same day that any new fírmware or flight app gets a new face. Bright n early.
Been a destinct honour for this Pilot, to take complete charge of this fine aircraft. ;-)

RedHotPoker
Of course, we wouldn't expect anything less-- your are THE official BETA TESTER AND COMMENTATOR FOR FW upgrades on the P3 -- We all appreciate you willingness and diligence to dive right in!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D-- Red you are De Man! :p:p:p

@bobmyers,
It's been fun, and my pleasure. Wishing all others would eventually get here to this lofty elevation too. I always think positively for you & everyone to update their craft and go flying, without worry or concern. I have rarely felt the need to take off and hover waiting to see if troubles happen. My confidence level for @dji is quite high now, and I only look forward to things getting better. Trouble free bird here. She's Never been sick or sorry.
Thanks to the designers, creators, & craftsmen, who collaborated in and of this unique craft . I am more than totally satisfied. ;-) As in overjoyed, for a fact.

Grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Hehe Snickers, a nice light giggle.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: bobmyers
@bobmyers,
It's been fun, and my pleasure. Wishing all others would eventually get here to this lofty elevation too. I always think positively for you & everyone to update their craft and go flying, without worry or concern. I have rarely felt the need to take off and hover waiting to see if troubles happen. My confidence level for @dji is quite high now, and I only look forward to things getting better. Trouble free bird here. She's Never been sick or sorry.
Thanks to the designers, creators, & craftsmen, who collaborated in and of this unique craft . I am more than totally satisfied. ;-) As in overjoyed, for a fact.

Grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Hehe Snickers, a nice light giggle.

RedHotPoker
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and pleasure with the forum for the hobbyists and those who work with the copters to make their living-- we always look forward to your attitude and humor.:):):) Cheers

I have but a tiny %~percent, of the experience and smarts many here have acquired over their multiple years in this hobby and sport. It's knowledge passed on from them guys that came before us, that we can be truly thankful for. I appreciate that we are in a fantastic age, where computers and digital devices have brought us all into a whole new era! & this much higher level of enjoyment, and commitment as well, this $hit is expensive to crash, lose or otherwise throw away our valued investment.. Falling Into the drink, must be the worst taste of all. I shudder thinking about helplessly Watching your bird first take that death plunge, and then sinking to the bottom of the sea, lake or river with Still water but Currents running deep,
I don't feel I have been a Beta tester nor an eager Guinea pig. No lab rat in white smock.The updated firmware and Go App have already been thoroughly run through weeks or months of trial and error tests/fixes. Eventual udates for anything unforeseen. Before we download them. So me, I just ride the big wave. Glad to be along for the show and tell portion.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31