Regular camera mount and activation for Phantom

Reaction score
We are developing a mount and activation method, to attach and operate a regular camera (e.g. Sony RX100ii) onto your Phantom. Interested in hearing peoples opinions on the subject. Please feel free to fill out our survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D7Q9XRT

Im sure you have resource(s) to develop something like this:-

A super lightweight 3 axis gimbal mount to phantom for aerial shoot and make it easily detachable to be mounted on a handle as handheld stabilizer for ground shoot.
1sfIP8w.jpg

RX100 is 240g and only 1" sensor, I suggest more lighter Sony QX1 (158g only) with huge DSLR sensor (APSC)

And a nice slim bag to fit (with collapsible landing skid)
EMcpNji.png

poor me i only have ideas.

chokia said:
Im sure you have resource(s) to develop something like this:-

A super lightweight 3 axis gimbal mount to phantom for aerial shoot and make it easily detachable to be mounted on a handle as handheld stabilizer for ground shoot.

RX100 is 240g and only 1" sensor, I suggest more lighter Sony QX1 (158g only) with huge DSLR sensor (APSC).

3 axis gimbal for the RX100 will be too heavy. We are investigating gimbals but won't be in our initial release.

For the moment about 80% of survey responders have shown interest in the Sony RX100ii or iii so this is what we will focus on. Other cameras will be available but we can't own and test every camera in the world.

I just pointed out the size and weight

Sony-QX1vs.-Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-RX100-III-1.jpg

Sony-QX1vs.-Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-RX100-III-2.jpg

QX1 quality already DLSR level due to the sensor size

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj