Regrets

Reaction score
Well, I don't know why but every time I see a P3P, I get angry then just plain jealous, (I have a P3A which is GREAT, but am wishing I spent the extra $$$$ on the P3P). I'm sure its just greed though, does anybody else feel this? lol
I don't even need drone footage, never the less 4K, but it would be nice.. if I could play 4K on anything lol
It might just be the fact that I like the gold stickers and the gold plate.... wish I could have a gold plate that says Phantom Advanced.. lol that would be nice :)

If you have no need for 4K then why be jealous. Most don't even own a 4K tv let alone a computer that can edit and handle it. P3A is an excellent machine and does everything and then some for what I need.

I'd say for most users the P3P is overkill & unnecessary so don't stress yourself. There isn't much point to having the 4K camera without a newer computer with a fast processor, lots of RAM, & a discrete graphics processor with its own RAM, & a 4K display device. You can always pick up a P3P camera down the road & upgrade to 4K later.

Reactions: NepenthesLucas
You seem to be a gadget guy like me. I keep buying the best available item though I may never use all the features. I also bought P3A after my son convinced me I don't need 4K as I don't have 4K TV yet neither 4K picture processing SW. My next one will be definitely 4K or better :) I will send my son on vacations.

lol idk why but 4K does have its appeals... :);-) lol
I still LOVE bobby, and yes that is what I named my drone... lol

You seem to be a gadget guy like me. I keep buying the best available item though I may never use all the features. I also bought P3A after my son convinced me I don't need 4K as I don't have 4K TV yet neither 4K picture processing SW. My next one will be definitely 4K or better :) I will send my son on vacations.
lol apple to the max haha

I would not stress about it. I am a video freak so it mattered to me but if I had gone with the advanced I think I would be just fine.. Both are fantastic.

Phantom 3 Pro / iPad Air 2

I like my P3P but remember, people have been doing broadcast TV for years with hardware less capable than this (and less capable than the average cell phone, but lets not go there).

Keep playing with it, push your technique and the drone and upgrade when the P whatever comes out next. For video work, your post processing technique is just as important as the camera - if you don't have or use a high level editor, get it and get good at it. That should take up all of your available time.

I like my P3P but remember, people have been doing broadcast TV for years with hardware less capable than this (and less capable than the average cell phone, but lets not go there).

Keep playing with it, push your technique and the drone and upgrade when the P whatever comes out next. For video work, your post processing technique is just as important as the camera - if you don't have or use a high level editor, get it and get good at it. That should take up all of your available time.
BUT BUT BUT.... I have school :)

I have both and honestly my favorite thing about the p3p vs my p3A is how clear the live feed is on my iPad. If I didn't have both I'm going to almost guarantee that I wouldn't notice the difference though. I think you are more than perfect with a p3A it's actually my go to bird over my pro strangely enough lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If the Black Friday sale wasn't on I would have bought the advanced. But now I have the pro I would not change it.

Add me to the group of tech lovers. Don't need it but gotta have it. What the heck, I'll have a P4P next. LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie