Registration

Reaction score
How long does it take to get snail mail back from ama and faa. I got my registration number e mailed to me but don't want to apply it until I can verify it with paper. Don't quite trust this stuff online. Never will

If you don't trust online stuff...why would you trust any of us strangers here to answer your question?
Hmmm good point stranger

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How long does it take to get snail mail back from ama and faa. I got my registration number e mailed to me but don't want to apply it until I can verify it with paper. Don't quite trust this stuff online. Never will
If you printed it via computer wouldn't it be on paper already. granted waiting for a paper printed from a computer from the FAA through the mail is kinda ironic.
The FAA is most likely bombarded with this so I would say you could be waiting several months before getting any thing

Oh here we go sorry mate.
The FAA is deff buisy I would think it could take several months to get your mail it took them allmost 2 months to send me my airman certificate. But keep your fingers crossed I printed mine via computer and stuck some sticker on it reading as follows

FAA registered aircraft
Drone number
If found call
Number
REWARD

Hope that helps

There not gonna send you any thing via the mail in less you call them and ask them expect several month wait

OK that is all I needed to know. Thanks for the info. I'll go with the numbers they e mailed me. Peace out

Some of my return post were vour of order. I appreciate all the info regarding my original inquiry. Thank you. I was just pissed at the original response. I am a new pilot and depend on this forum for info. 99% of you guys are awesome but there is always someone who has to be a ****!

No need to get worked up here guys/gals... were all here for the same reason. ;)

Here is a definitive answer straight from the horses mouth as it were...

Q42. How do I prove I am registered?

A. A certificate of registration will be available to download and will be sent to your email address at the time of registration. When operating your UAS you must be able to present the certificate in either print or electronic format if asked for proof of registration.

Q43. Do I have to have a printout of my certificate with me?

A. No. If you are asked to show your certificate of registration, you can show it electronically. You do not have to print the certificate.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj