registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
O K.
now that we know that we will have to regester our phantoms.
somewhere on one of theese threads someone posted a sheet of information on the phantom 3 pro .
i liiked for it but i couldn't find it.
if anybody knows where this is please post any info that will be needed to regester the phantom 3 pro.
thx D

I'm not sure what you are looking for, but you can follow the link below in my signature to get to the FAA drone registration info page. Maybe it will have the info you are looking for.

Is this the info you're wanting?

Full Legal Name of UA Manufacturer or Builder: DJI
sUA Model Designation: Phantom 3 Professional (W323)
sUA Serial Number:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Class (Airplane, Airship, Rotorcraft, Gyroplane, Ducted Fan): Rotorcraft
sUA Maximum Takeoff Weight: 2.821 Lbs
Category (Land, Sea, or Both): Land
Name of Engine Manufacturer: DJI
Engine Model Designation:
Engine #1: 2312
Engine #2: 2312
Engine #3: 2312
Engine #4: 2312
Engine Serial-Numbers (if none shown, enter ‘none’):
Engine #1: none
Engine #2: none
Engine #3: none
Engine #4: none
Number of Engines: 4
Engine Power Output (given in HP or Lbs. Thrust): 1.76 Lbs. Thrust
Engine Type (2 or 4 Cycle Reciprocating, Electric, Turbo - Fan/Prop/Shaft/Jet): Electric
Hope that helps!

O K.
now that we know that we will have to register our phantoms.
somewhere on one of theese threads someone posted a sheet of information on the phantom 3 pro .
You might need that info to register for an N number but you don't need any of that for the new recreational registration.

Yes this is a from a form for registering for commercial use. You must pick up another form at a FAA field office. See the FAA.gov site for complete and accurate information. I have 3 I am registering for commercial use.

Commercial use registration is entirely different from the registration requirement for amateur users. If you do not fly for money, you need not get an "N number". You only need to provide very basic information on the FAA web registration when it becomes available on the 21st. You may need to indicate a model number but no specifics. Any further questions or comments about amateur use registration should be posted here:

FAA Registration Rules Announced NOW | DJI Phantom Forum

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1