Registering drone

Reaction score
When you guys get your registration number for your drone, where do you guys put the number on the drone and is a sharpie or stickers best way of doing it?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You can put the recreational use registration number anywhere that is accessible without tools, even inside the battery compartment if you wish. I printed the number on white paper, trimmed it tight, and just use Scotch tape to adhere it for a neater look than using a sharpie. You really don't see the tape or white paper against the white shell. For the commercial registration number, it needs to be easily visible so I printed it large and adhered it to the outer side of the rear prop arms. For that, I got a little fancier and printed the numbers on some clear adhesive film I had at the office.

Reactions: BigAl07
I placed my P3 stickers here:

4.jpg

If you need some stickers, you can get some from me here.

Reactions: PhantomMenace65
I use a label maker and put it inside the battery compartment. I print it as small as I can..... you'll need a magnifier.

Reactions: yorlik
Here... (as well as in the battery compartment)

These two (different) labels are on the opposite side of the drone, as well. I highly recommend a "Reward" or at least a phone number on your aircraft, as well.

yERQACv.jpg

Reactions: PhantomMenace65

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers