Refurbished P3S but only 3 months warranty - would you?

Reaction score
So I've almost enough money to buy a refurbished P3S which is great. However the only place that have refurbs in stock at the moment (Scan.co.uk)only offer a 3 month warranty on them.

I know of another site (Drones Direct) that offer a full 12 month warranty on refurbished drones, but they don't have any refurb P3S left and they don't know when or if they'll be getting any more back in!

My gut instinct is to try and wait a couple of weeks to see if Drones Direct do get more in, but I'm also hugely impatient and dying to get my hands on a Phantom ASAP, especially given the good weather we've been having!

So, in this situation what would you do?

You could also buy a refurbished P3S direct from DJI here. It'll also come with the 12-month warranty.

If you cannot buy directly from DJI, then I'd recommend you check around to see if dealers in your area have stock. The 12-month warranty could save you a lot of money if you run into any trouble with your Phantom.

Reactions: Proud_Hufflepuff
NewEgg has the P3S on their site yesterday for US$314. It was part of a three day sale. Units were shipped directly from DJI stock.
He can't buy it... He is in the UK. It will cost him more than a new one if he buy it from the US. The shipping cost will be astronomical plus the UK tax.

Reactions: Proud_Hufflepuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik