Refurb units @dji

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea when prices drop on refurb units @dji? I watched and contemplated the p3p (579) vs the p4 (699 iirc)for a couple of days. Then when I decided to pull the trigger, they went back to 749 and 799 respectively. Anyone seen this type of short term reduction before and maybe have an idea when it may happen again?

Anyone have any idea when prices drop on refurb units @dji? I watched and contemplated the p3p (579) vs the p4 (699 iirc)for a couple of days. Then when I decided to pull the trigger, they went back to 749 and 799 respectively. Anyone seen this type of short term reduction before and maybe have an idea when it may happen again?
Probably Yield Management. If there's little activity or purchasing going on, they'll drop the price but once they start gaining traffic and increases in sales, up goes the price. Same as airlines selling seats. Pay well in advance and you'll get a great price, but the closer you get to the dates or, when the availability drops, the price increases. Just check the pricing everyday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers