Red line in go app.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My Go app updated itself sometime on the weekend. It has something different than before. A vertical red line through the aircraft icon when playing back flights in the app. I can't figure out what it is. Does anybody here know?

Regards

IMG_1149.jpg

No idea sorry and nothing mention in DJI change log.

You might want ask DJI, they should know in theory as doesn't look artefact but precisely drawed information. Show the picture of course.

Kindly keep us posted as might be of interest for other pilots.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My Go app updated itself sometime on the weekend. It has something different than before. A vertical red line through the aircraft icon when playing back flights in the app. I can't figure out what it is. Does anybody here know?

Regards

View attachment 66350
...Dylan, jus guessing, but it looks like a graphics error, I'd Un-Install and Re-Install who knows what else may be wrong.. BTW if running Android, you know theres are ways to prevent those Auto-Updates right? (re ChangeLog, hhahhah ahhhahhaa)...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

DJI say uninstall an te-install the app. This artefact however looks like it's meant to be there.

Strange......

I agree, vertical red line looks meaning something and not random.

For me, telling to uninstall-reinstall the app is a standard answer without forwarding case to the right teams to seek more information and missing opportunity to improve service desk knowledge database.

I must admit being a bit frustrated seing service desk not able to explain the new camera centering option..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj