Red green yellow lights keep flashing

Reaction score
Hi all new here new to phantom 3. Long story shortend. Was walking back from park after a fly. Couple of kids messing around and ran into me. Dropped both drone and remote broke 1 antenna on remote drone ok except when turned on i keep getting red green and yellow blinking lights motors dont even start. Waiting for new antennas any ideas what is going on please

It appears IMU got totally disturbed and needs setting.

Reactions: Stephenmaycol
Thnx for your time and effort sir. how can i do that i cant even connect to the dji go app it just keeps taking me to the how to connect button yet funny enough it does show the camera button on the inspire any ideas please
hello first uninstall dji app then reboot it.try a cold imu calibration,this is done by putting p3 in a cold place for 2 or 3 mins.then place the p3 on a level table in a warm room.then recalibrate imu.then cam and do compass calibration not inside away from metal objects never near power lines. hope that works.good luck,

hello first uninstall dji app then reboot it.try a cold imu calibration,this is done by putting p3 in a cold place for 2 or 3 mins.then place the p3 on a level table in a warm room.then recalibrate imu.then cam and do compass calibration not inside away from metal objects never near power lines. hope that works.good luck,
Thank you have tried unistalling reboot and reinstall a number of times i still cant connect to app. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 mini. Android. I really regret buying the phantom. I should have gone with the xiro xplorer v. Again thank you very much for your time and effort.

Thank you have tried unistalling reboot and reinstall a number of times i still cant connect to app. I have a Samsung galaxy s5 mini. Android. I really regret buying the phantom. I should have gone with the xiro xplorer v. Again thank you very much for your time and effort.

Samsungs seem to have problems connecting to the RC's.
I had best luck rebooting my Galaxy while physically connected to the RC with the RC on. I've had some luck rebooting the RC while galaxy connected and Go app in home screen, particularly if AC is on.
Does the RC at least show it connects to the AC (green light)?

Samsungs seem to have problems connecting to the RC's.
I had best luck rebooting my Galaxy while physically connected to the RC with the RC on. I've had some luck rebooting the RC while galaxy connected and Go app in home screen, particularly if AC is on.
Does the RC at least show it connects to the AC (green light)?
Yes rc does connect to ac. But green light blinks slowly i can start the ac

Hi all new here new to phantom 3. Long story shortend. Was walking back from park after a fly. Couple of kids messing around and ran into me. Dropped both drone and remote broke 1 antenna on remote drone ok except when turned on i keep getting red green and yellow blinking lights motors dont even start. Waiting for new antennas any ideas what is going on please
It is possible you jolted the NAZA so hard it "stuck"? In some cases when the P3 impacts that hard your accelerometer can become stuck. "After crashing into my house I had the RED-GREEN-YELLOW - Error 25 IMU initialization failure, may caused by crash. Please contact dealer or DJI for repair message. Tried hitting the phantom hard a few times didn't work. Disassembled and removed NAZA and slammed it on table and re-assembled and all is good! Someone once told me "You can fix anything with a hammer if you hit it in the right place". Check out these threads .... Red Green Yellow

It is possible you jolted the NAZA so hard it "stuck"? In some cases when the P3 impacts that hard your accelerometer can become stuck. "After crashing into my house I had the RED-GREEN-YELLOW - Error 25 IMU initialization failure, may caused by crash. Please contact dealer or DJI for repair message. Tried hitting the phantom hard a few times didn't work. Disassembled and removed NAZA and slammed it on table and re-assembled and all is good! Someone once told me "You can fix anything with a hammer if you hit it in the right place". Check out these threads .... Red Green Yellow

Reactions: szupek

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik