Recovering footage from iPad

Reaction score
I have had a few videos not record to the SD card even though they appear on the ipad mini.
Is there any way of saving those proxy videos onto a MAC? I understand they won't be in 4K but anything would be better than nothing :)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

You could use the editor and save it to your device or you could always upload them to SkyPixel, DJI's video host.

I have had a few videos not record to the SD card even though they appear on the ipad mini.
Is there any way of saving those proxy videos onto a MAC? I understand they won't be in 4K but anything would be better than nothing :)
Are you perhaps forgetting to close the video file before powering down the Phantom?
If that's why you can't find videos, you can get them back (if you haven't overwritten the card) by putting the card back in and power cycling the Phantom.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

You could use the editor and save it to your device or you could always upload them to SkyPixel, DJI's video host.

Sorry for the slow reply - been out of range for some days.
No the files aren't on the card. Trying to save in the editor simply brings up an error message saying it can't find the files :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik