Recovering Bebop owner in rehabilitation

Reaction score
My brother was generous enough to buy me a Parrot Bebop for Christmas. It came out of the box with one junk battery and it would not generate any Wifi signal. (checked it with 3 separate devices) It was an Amazon purchase and my brother lives in another state so I did the business of authorizing the return and getting it shipped to the seller.

Meanwhile my nice brother went to best buy and bought me a P3S that I picked up locally. WOW what a difference between the two!

I am happy to have found this forum and all of the great information that you folks have to share. I have learned a lot in the short time i have been here and look forward to learning a lot more.

Tobby

Reactions: dirkclod
The only downside is that my screen time on this forum learning about my Phantom has gotten to be a bit excessive. I think the wife is a bit testy about it. It is too cold to fly so I may a well RTFM!

Tobby

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum SB4 and you think your wife is testy about screen time here .lol.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks dirkclod, I've found that if you hang with smart folks it may affect you in a good way. On the other hand........

Tobby

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen