Recover lost files off SD card

Reaction score
I'm using it as we speak, the card could not be read and "format this card" shows everytime in windows 7, it's off a utilities CD on a camera disk of all things, its recovering a huge amount of files.

In the opening list it shows all drives I have so could be of more use

It's called "RecoveRx" if you can't find it just email me/ message me, around 4 meg.

Sorry steve, yours is a bit of a garbled message. I get the idea you are talking about a utility you've found that recovers lost files off a SD card?

I am :), I wasn't clear?, I hate that but used to it.

It also did find all my drives and worked as well to recover "stuff"

If you find yourself needing more fire-power than the free software packages, Pandora Recovery Free SD Card Recovery Software. Recover deleted photos now! have a much more rich offering. If you plan it right and have a great backup strategy, then they aren't needed. A few hours of work seems like a small price to pay in this case for not having it backed up.

Last edited:
If you find yourself needing more fire-power than the free software packages, Pandora Recovery Free SD Card Recovery Software. Recover deleted photos now! have a much more rich offering. If you plan it right and have a great backup strategy, then they aren't needed. A few hours of work seems like a small price to pay in this case for not having it backed up.
This software is one of the data recovery software that most people like, in addition to Recuva, a free software. Some people say that it is useful, some people say it is useless, and I think it is useless. I prefer Any Recover.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20