Recording video

Reaction score
need help information, why the recording of stored video memory card in phantom black image results, but the image is stored good results. if I see the cache stored in the video device is the result is recorded.
I've tried to replace microSDXC extreme pro, or in the format. the result is the same
what should I do

No error messages when playing, just a play of black? You may want to download a good set up Codex and see if that helps (or try a different video player).

Could just be a playback issue. The actual video file may be fine. Many computers have issues playing large video files.

Glad you got it sorted! Welcome to the forum!

Tq guys. yes it turns out the problem computer can not display 4k recording

I don't think that is the actual problem. Monitors display resolution and 4k video can be played just fine on lower resolution monitors. Likewise, any software and computers do the same thing. It should not be the case that a video is in 4k so it just can't be played. More likely it's just a software issue. Your video player is probably choking on 4k for some reason, most likely not the correct drivers/codec in the software to handle the compression or conversion.

I agree it's probably a software issue, most likely a codec. I wasn't suggesting it was a hardware issue, just suggesting it was a playback problem, not a Phantom/DJI issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers