Record Screen Options

Reaction score
Hey folks, looking for a screen recorder for the ipad air 2 as well as mt samsung tablet, i found easy screen recorder for the samsung but when i open it appearntly i dont have the latest verison which is odd cause the tablet is only a year or so old. Any ideas. Thanks

Just checked my samsung, i am running 4.4.2

Android AZ Screen Record works well on my Samsung Note 5 with both DJI Go and Litchi. Does not require root.

It would be helpful to others to mention the solution to your post so that other people can search and find the same answer.
I did hence the answer NEVERMIND I FOUND ON WITHOUT A ROOT.....i downloaded on that says has no root and it works...do i need to say step by step? confused why you would say this?

I did hence the answer NEVERMIND I FOUND ON WITHOUT A ROOT.....i downloaded on that says has no root and it works...do i need to say step by step? confused why you would say this?
No what he means is for you to name the app because it will be helpful to someone else who is in your position if they come across this post

Hey guys, This is what i did, being i am appearently running an older verison of andriod, version 4.4.2 i downloaded an app what has no root file. So far i tried it and it recorded. it was a free app and you can also buy it i guess without adds for 3.99 the app is called RECORDABLE FREE

I havent been able to test while flying yet due to high winds today but i did in fact test it and it records voice as well. Attached is the photo of a screen shot. HOPE THIS HELPS you for later verisons of andriod... Yet to find one for my ipad air 2 though.

Attachments

• IMG_6909.JPG
    IMG_6909.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 332
Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Hey, guys, look at here! First, you will need a computer (no matter PC or Mac) and make sure you have a steady Wi-Fi network. Then you can connect your device with PC and project your iDevice activity to PC screen via "AirPlay" technique. During mirroring the device, you may use a simple screen recorder to capture your PC screen synchronously. Here I just know some programs may help do these and you can check it out.

Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder
: Apowersoft iPhone/iPad Recorder – Mirror and record your iPhone/iPad screen on Computer
Reflector 2: Reflector 2 | Wireless mirroring & streaming for Android, iOS & Chromebooks
Shou App: Emu4iOS: Shou.TV (Seem not working on iOS 9)

By the way, due to the Apple policy you may not take your video for any business use or it may concern other problems. Hope helpful!

The Shou App does work with the latest IOS, at least on my IPAD 2

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20