recommended goggles for phantom 3 professional

Reaction score
Hi, I was told that their are googles that have a screen for one eye and just a transparent cover for the other eye so that you can effectively change between FVP and become your own spotter. HAs anybody any information on this or can you suggest a reasonably priced pair that will work with this model. Thanks in advance
Chips 7400

Hi, I was told that their are googles that have a screen for one eye and just a transparent cover for the other eye so that you can effectively change between FVP and become your own spotter. HAs anybody any information on this or can you suggest a reasonably priced pair that will work with this model. Thanks in advance
Chips 7400
The Epson Moverio have a transparent display but they run around $700. I tried Vufine which is a single monitor monocular system, however, I sent it back. The display was impossible to see. I ultimately went with Fatsharks which connect to my NVIDIA K1 via HDMI. I'll admit I would love to keep one eye on the drone.

For any goggles to work with a P3P you will need to purchase the HDMI module from DJI which attaches to your controller.

Thanks for taking the time to offer me your advice. The epson Moverio is out of my price bracket and I will probably give the fatsharks a go and just remove them when I feel the need. Thanks Again

Reactions: LarBear360
The Epson Moverio have a transparent display but they run around $700. I tried Vufine which is a single monitor monocular system, however, I sent it back. The display was impossible to see. I ultimately went with Fatsharks which connect to my NVIDIA K1 via HDMI. I'll admit I would love to keep one eye on the drone.

For any goggles to work with a P3P you will need to purchase the HDMI module from DJI which attaches to your controller.
I just ordered the hdmi module for my p3p and I'm going to be using the fatshark dominator v3 goggles. What cord do I need so i can connect the remote to the goggles? I know that the goggle end of the cord is mini hdmi, but I don't know what the remote end of the cord needs to be.

I have just installed my hdmi module to my p3 A - it's a Mini HDMI - the cable that came with the dji goggles is a standard hdmi so i needed to order a converter

Amazon.com: Afunta Mini HDMI Male to HDMI Female Converter Adapter Cable Cord 1080P: Computers & Accessories

Not the same as your fat shark as far as the headset, but the output will be that from the controller.

My thread is here

HDMI cable issue for Phantom 3 -

hope that helps!

EDIT: this is the official cable type that plugs into the hdmi module on the controller

HDMI (Type C) Male Adaptor

Last edited:
Chips 7400

Hi! It sounds that DualVision goggle might suit your case. Thought it is not a single monitor monocular system, the entire display can be changed into transparent so that you can switch between FPV and your own view. It probably takes about $300 but you need to wait for its launch.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik