Recommended FPV goggles?

Reaction score
Now that the HDMI port is out does anybody have any FPV goggles that they reccomend?

I have been researching these since I saw your post! They look awesome. Just concerning about the "right or wrong" comment you made. Do people not reccomend these for any reason?
All negative comments seems to be related to the wide field of view, they just aren't use to them yet. Must be a big change to what they are currently using. Plus the HP seems to point out how poor of a camera they are using because of the much larger and more detailed view :)

All negative comments seems to be related to the wide field of view, they just aren't use to them yet. Must be a big change to what they are currently using. Plus the HP seems to point out how poor of a camera they are using because of the much larger and more detailed view :)

Ah I see. I still think I am gonna take a gamble on them. The price seems terrific when the only other thing you need is the added on HDMI module. Hopefully my gamble is worth it Haha

Ah I see. I still think I am gonna take a gamble on them. The price seems terrific when the only other thing you need is the added on HDMI module. Hopefully my gamble is worth it Haha
I hope to receive my HDMI module and HP's this coming week or two, then I will be able to report back my personal impressions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj