recomended for new gimbal P2

Reaction score
Hello,
Since my zenmuse H3-2d drop dead can someone recomended new gimbal ( ebay) ?and how to conect new gimbal on my phantom 2??

Thanx

Thanx but not intrested for zenmuse H3-3d...would like to buy something cheaper from ebay...

I am a newbie here so I can't vouch for the fit but it looks like it's probably gonna come from China so it may take a few extra days, if that matters. Also the reviews are a little strange: the second one says the board burned up but still gave it 3 stars and the next guy (in another language) seemed to have some kind of complaint that Banggood had to apologize for and he still gave it 4 stars. Then the next guy says it's shaking all the time and he gave it 4 stars. I would say save your $50. It's too bad your Zenmuse went bad. Doesn't somebody fix these? Again I am new. 3 weeks ago I had never heard the words atti, naza, 3 Black, 3+ Black, FPV (okay I heard that one), Zenmuse, and today I own most of them. I hope you find something in your price range that does what you need.

Thanks Chirp, am having second thoughts about it now.

You'd be better off with a three axis gimbal vs a two axis gimbal. Some complain that using the three axis is that they see the left landing gear then they yaw to the left which is true when shooting in the wide or medium modes. The other complaint is the props in the video when flying forward at higher speeds but that will happen with two axis gimbal as well.

I have used both zenmuse gimbals and decided that changing the cameras stock lens was a much better option. So with 5.4mm lens I no longer have any fisheye (which I hate) and no props or landing gear in the video footage to crop out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beagler

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20