received my P3P today, but....

Reaction score
I was excited this morning when Fed Ex showed up at 8:30am. Opened up the boxes and ready to charge batteries today while I am working.

BUT! I can't!!!!! They sent me one for Europe with their style plug!!!

Any ideas on getting a new power cord?

Flipper

Isn't the power cord removable ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was excited this morning when Fed Ex showed up at 8:30am. Opened up the boxes and ready to charge batteries today while I am working.

Flipper[/QUOTE

Flipper
I would be on the phone with the distributor and ask them to ship me the correct cord Priorty Mail .hope you don't have to ship eveythin back that you received.Besure to get a FREE return shipping label

I ordered from Amazon. I found a power cord from one of my old Laptops that has the same capacity as the DJI. Upon further inspection the controller is a wifi only controller with only the mini usb output. I thought all the controllers had the regular usb and the Mini. Going to have to order the HDMI module now as well.

Flipper

Return it

I ordered from Amazon. I found a power cord from one of my old Laptops that has the same capacity as the DJI. Upon further inspection the controller is a wifi only controller with only the mini usb output. I thought all the controllers had the regular usb and the Mini. Going to have to order the HDMI module now as well.

Flipper
The RC for the P3P has a USB port for connecting to your tablet and a mini USB for possible use by DJI. Can you upload a photo of the back of the RC you received. Also, a photo of the box it came in.

Here are the pictures of the controller and the box that I received today. I am a little bit pissed off over this. I have tried calling the seller and no answer. Sent a response via Amazon also and hope that I hear something today from them.

Just want to get my P3P and get to flying before the storms hit today. Guess it will be another day now!!

Flipper

Flipper

Attachments

• 20160331_134512.jpg
    20160331_134512.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 448
  • 20160331_134558.jpg
    20160331_134558.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 461
Yup, a P34K, so if you ordered the P3P then send it back because the 4K is basically a Standard+...

funny, the one i ordered from thepixelhub on ebay also had the .uk plug in the box. they also included the north american one. i half expected the p3p to be an EU version but it wasn't.

I have contacted Amazon about returning it. I am waiting to hear something from them. Going to look on here for one that is for sale and buy a used one maybe or just add a couple hundred more and get the P4.

I have to say that everyone here has been a great help what little I have been on the forum. Thanks everyone.

Flipper

Reactions: dirkclod
If you ordered it from Amazon you should just be able to initiate the return and send it on its way back. Without actually having to talk to anybody, just put you received the wrong item in the return description and they should give you a shipping label that you print and stick on the box and there you go.

Reactions: dirkclod and Reed L

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31