Received Brand New PV replacement from Dronefly

Dronefly seems to be a pretty good outfit. Since I purchased the original Phantom before September, I qualify for a rebate of $150 due to the fact that DJI dropped the price right after I bought it.

Dronefly sent me an email and said they processing payment.

It took some doing but I have a new phantom vision, extra battery and 2 extra sets of props coming. I did have to pay for the extra props, the battery was compliment of DJI ino. for my battery solution. Thank You DJI.... :cool:

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your suggestion. We are going to give you a vision battery as gift. could you give me your email address and i will let dronefly to prepare one battery for you.

Thanks,
Benjamin Order Status: Shipped
Order Comments: Shipped New Phantom Vision since he has a defective one that he's sending back. Also shipped 1 free vision battery per Ben at Dji. 11-26-13 :cool: AWESOME

Finally got the new PV2 with my free battery and props.... :cool: tobad it will be dark out before I have it all charged up.

Attachments

• ScreenShot088.jpg
    ScreenShot088.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 524
wildcatter said:
My new vision has 2 antenna wires instead of 1 like the first one, interesting.

I also send mine back because of same troubles and the new one also has got 2 antenna´s now!
I am very happy with my new one :) But i dont know if it is because of the two antenna´s :?:

Khakis1999 said:
i have 2 antennas also but what is the second antenna for? one is a bundle of wires which I thought was for the compass and the other is?

That bundle of wires is the compass but i think he means there are other two antenna´s.
In total he has 3 now and i have that also now. With the first PV i had only got one antenna and the compass.

All i know is that my new PV came with a second shipment to the dealer and that my first PV came with the first shipment to the dealer.

Edit: Another difference is that on the new phantom i did not have to calibrate the compass (of course i did that anyway in the field) and that the battery was not totally inside the PV when i opened the box with the new one. So there are some difference with how they send the PV´s

That is interesting. Mine came with two antennas as well. Never thought anyone would get any differnent configuration.

Two antennas are usually called Phased Antennas, which often have more gain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.