Reasons why we don't harass wildlife with our quads...

All I could say is.. ahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol:

Boom. Karma.

I liked how it knocked it out in one shot.. it was like.. K-O WITH AN UPPERCUUUUUT!

Fatality.

scorpions_uppercut_fatality.gif

I think I found my spirit animal.. :lol:

Anybody that's been around goats know they head butt just about everything. I wonder if he knew and just ignored that?

In most states it's illegal to harass wildlife and can get you cited by fish and game. I have heard of people being cited for trying to drive animals to their hunting buddies but nothing yet from someone using a quad to annoy or push an animal. I bet we see that soon.

FredMurtz said:
I have heard of people being cited for trying to drive animals to their hunting buddies but nothing yet from someone using a quad to annoy or push an animal. I bet we see that soon.

I think SOME states have laws against using drones for hunting assistance --- but some states have no laws on the books right now so it would be perfectly legal to use a drone for scouting game. Chasing game with a drone just sounds very unsportsmanlike and douchey, even if it's not technically illegal. Although from the animals's perspective, they'd rather get chased by a drone than shot by a gun? :cry:

To me, a Phantom is nothing more than binoculars in the sky, and binocs have always been legal for hunting.

MadMitch88 said:
FredMurtz said:
I have heard of people being cited for trying to drive animals to their hunting buddies but nothing yet from someone using a quad to annoy or push an animal. I bet we see that soon.

I think SOME states have laws against using drones for hunting assistance --- but some states have no laws on the books right now so it would be perfectly legal to use a drone for scouting game. Chasing game with a drone just sounds very unsportsmanlike and douchey, even if it's not technically illegal. Although from the animals's perspective, they'd rather get chased by a drone than shot by a gun? :cry:

To me, a Phantom is nothing more than binoculars in the sky, and binocs have always been legal for hunting.

Wardens have a general reg in most states about harassing wildlife. I asked several wardens about what would constitute harassment in their eyes when fan planes were being used to scout. They basically said if you made the animal change direction, or they moved away from feeding etc. You might beat it in court depending on the judge and what evidence the warden could gather against you.

The hunting record books also have a clause that your kill has to be "fair chase". The prevents the use of radios, game cameras and drones I would believe now. I need to ask about that part to see if the record book orgs have covered drones yet.

Some stupid people glass with the rifle scopes, that is extremely dangerous and actually assault in the eyes of the law. I read one report of a warden who was glassed by a goof like this and he arrested the hunter for assault.

That guy is nuts. Just asking for it. One of these days he is going to have something jump out with big teeth and claws and he and his quad are not going to leave the woods.

This is absolutely one of the dumbest acts I've seen with a quad. It reminds me of the pictures of people in Yellowstone getting trampled by a buffalo when they tried to get up in its face and take a picture or pet it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj