Really? Come on Dji..support a U.S. drone photography business.

Reaction score
Check this out if you think you are safe with support from DJI. 10 days now reporting my flyaway of my P4. And I just now get this. Tell me, do you think your investment in a Dji product is supported?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-27-13-01-13.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-27-13-01-13.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 432
Reactions: MedicFL1
Check this out if you think you are safe with support from DJI. 10 days now reporting my flyaway of my P4. And I just now get this. Tell me, do you think your investment in a Dji product is supported?
To whom it may concern;

Between phone calls and emails, it's now 8 days since my crash/bizarre behaviour and fly away. And reports of not being to find my drone because the flight log is not able to be read. It's been raining and extremely windy. If the damage was minimal, I would imagine it's much greater now. Please get this report over to management. I realize your company is busy. But every day that goes by, no matter how you look at it, my business is losing money. And my P4 is sustaining more damage. If you care about your business, product, reputation, and taking care your customer's needs, you would expedite this matter.

Sincerely,
Michael M. Sepesy
Oh.Mi Drone Photography, LLC.

To whom it may concern;

Between phone calls and emails, it's now 8 days since my crash/bizarre behaviour and fly away. And reports of not being to find my drone because the flight log is not able to be read. It's been raining and extremely windy. If the damage was minimal, I would imagine it's much greater now. Please get this report over to management. I realize your company is busy. But every day that goes by, no matter how you look at it, my business is losing money. And my P4 is sustaining more damage. If you care about your business, product, reputation, and taking care your customer's needs, you would expedite this matter.

Sincerely,
Michael M. Sepesy
Oh.Mi Drone Photography, LLC.
might here back in a couple weeks

Reactions: Michael Sepesy
Appearently..they don't care. Over 55,000 members on each drone manufacture site. Amazing what I could possibly do just by exposure of what I am now considering fraud.
go over to dji forum and post there they have personal on there site that can help you out

Fraud?
Phantoms are low-tier Chinese toy flying cameras.
Professionals should consider higher quality equipment or redundancy if relying on consumer grade equipment.
DJI top-tier MCs cost more than a RTF Phantom.

Last edited:
I received the same via gmail and can't translate it.
Called DJI just now, 2:10 (That's 2 hours, 10 minutes) wait time for her to tell me to recalibrate.
We all have done that!
The Camera Sensor error is a known issue - per her.
Said to go to their site and fill out a repair request and they'll send a postage box.
That it - That's all there is for us out here.

Last edited:
DJI doesn't have a media manager or media relations department who trolls the popular forums?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik