Ready To Pull Trigger On Pro Plus - Which Package?

Reaction score
After years of waiting for a camera that met my requirements in a drone that I could afford I am going to pull the trigger on a pro plus. I will mostly be hiking and therefore need a package that has a backpack at a minimum. There are so many bundles out there? Can you reccomend me one ? Or should I buy separates ?

Excuse any Grammer spelling mistakes. Currently on a train on my iPhone !

You likely won't find exactly what you need in a package. And, if you do manage to find the perfect package, it might not be cheaper than buying everything separately. See what you can find and do the math to figure out the best deal.

Shaggy if you are refearing to the packages on amazon.com I am in the same boat. I wanna get a package with an extra battery and backpack for sure. While on Amazon I can get this for $1700 to $1800. But on Drone Pilots the package that is about the same is $1999. While I can save going the Amazon way does anyone know or has anyone bought there drones this way?

Amazon is a great place to buy from if the seller is an authorized DJI dealer. The best deals are usually available there. If interested, I have a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Phantoms on Amazon here.

Shaggy if you are refearing to the packages on amazon.com I am in the same boat. I wanna get a package with an extra battery and backpack for sure. While on Amazon I can get this for $1700 to $1800. But on Drone Pilots the package that is about the same is $1999. While I can save going the Amazon way does anyone know or has anyone bought there drones this way?
I bought both my Phantoms on Amazon and both deals went fine with the best prices. Don't be scared to buy there.

It depends what you need. Ours was through Sure RC (an authorized DJI dealer) and had 3 batteries, backpack, 64gb card, etc and it worked for us. We still had to buy our iPad Mini, sunshade and Polar Pro filters separately. Also, we got a pelican case through Amazon to store it when we didn't need the backpack portability. We've had it for over a month and shot several videos with no problems at all.

That kind of setup would be ideal , won't need to iPad as I want the pro plus editon. Backpack , SD cards, batteries etc

Item Description Price Total Price

DJP4PPNA 1.00 Phantom 4 Pro+ Quadcopter
1799.00 1799.00
MADRONEBP 1.00 D1 Backpack for Quadcopter
149.00 149.00
DJP4P64B 2.00 Intelligent Flight Battery for Phantom 4 Pro
169.00 338.00
DJP49450SQRP 1.00 9450S Quick Release Propeller Pair for Phantom 4 /
9.00 9.00
LELRWMLBNL 1.00 microSD Memory Card Reader with Lightning Connecto
24.95 24.95
DJP4BCH 1.00 Battery Charging Hub for Phantom 4 Quadcopter
90.00 90.00
SAEPMSD64V3 1.00 64GB Extreme PLUS UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card
44.95 44.95

Subtotal: 2454.90
Shipping Charges: 0.00
Taxes: 0.00
Total: 2454.90

I was going to recommend the Plus package, but you have already decided that, it seems. It's much quicker to set up and fly, no cables to fuss with, no tablet to drop. Just make sure you know the app limitations of the Plus controller (and the inability to use a stand-alone tablet). That might change with future firmware upgrades, but don't bet the farm on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20