re-install firmare to RC

Reaction score
hello everyone

i need to reinstall the firmware to my RC, have a P4pro i was able to reinstall the AC firmware via
Assistance2 with no problems but how do i do it to the RC

thank you...

hello everyone

i need to reinstall the firmware to my RC, have a P4pro i was able to reinstall the AC firmware via
Assistance2 with no problems but how do i do it to the RC

thank you...

you can plug the remote into Assistant 2 but.....since last week there is no option to reinstall the firmware, just to reset it to factory - it seems like DJI have pulled all the older versions of the firmware for drone and remote

you can plug the remote into Assistant 2 but.....since last week there is no option to reinstall the firmware, just to reset it to factory - it seems like DJI have pulled all the older versions of the firmware for drone and remote

hi andy_k and thank you for your reply, on the dji support website the only RC firmware they have is for the P4Pro+ RC and how would i connect the RC to Assistant 2. RC is a female usb and the my Mac is female usb. hope that sounded right female to female hmmm :^) my platform is a Mac.....

hi andy_k and thank you for your reply, on the dji support website the only RC firmware they have is for the P4Pro+ RC and how would i connect the RC to Assistant 2. RC is a female usb and the my Mac is female usb. hope that sounded right female to female hmmm :^) my platform is a Mac.....

standard usb cable on your computer, micro USB on the remote - just use the normal cable

standard usb cable on your computer, micro USB on the remote - just use the normal cable
the
Ok Andy K this how I did it
1. first connect the RC to the device My situation a ipad
2. open dji go app
3. In the opening screen you will see 3 little lines on the upper right corner
4. Press and hold 15 sec you going to get a menu select firmware
5. Hit refresh it will D/L the firmware and it will install

It worked form me

Now the image bellow is not showing the firmware is because the device is not connected to the remote control

Attachments

• IMG_1972.JPG
    IMG_1972.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1973.JPG
    IMG_1973.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Reactions: wflug
Install RC firmware onto micro sd card from dji website, then put sdcard into RC slot and restart RC....

Install RC firmware onto micro sd card from dji website, then put sdcard into RC slot and restart RC....

hello and thank you for the reply. i have the RC for P4pro it does not have slot to input a micro sd card. dji web sited does not have a firmware for P4pro Rc. it carries the firmware for the P4pro+ RC . the RC that you can insert a sd card is the P4Pro4+. so as far has i know, to install the firmware on P4Pro and i did it. i explained above, using the DJI GO app

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20