Re hook the orig radio up

Reaction score
hey guys
DO any of you know how to re hook the original radio back up. I had hooked it up to the futaba and now using that radio for my F550 and want to put my phantom back on the orig.

I have it hooked back like it was but cant get it back the way it was.....

Page 4 (A3) of the Advance Manual:

1. Please remove the housing by referring to the section of A8 Maintenance -> Remove the
Housing.
2. Locate the receiver module according to the following figure.
3. After powering on the aircraft and the transmitter, if the LED indicator of the receiver on the control
board is lit solid red, this means the receiver currently has no connection with any transmitter.
4. Press down the link button for more than two seconds until the LED indicator blinks, then release the
button. 
5. Push the throttle stick to the lowest position and turn on the transmitter. Then if the LED indicator of
the receiver turns off, the link between the transmitter and the receiver has succeeded. (Linking
operation can be done only when the LED indicator of the transmitter changes to blinking red .

There's also the picture of the part you need to press.

tanasit said:
Page 4 (A3) of the Advance Manual:

1. Please remove the housing by referring to the section of A8 Maintenance -> Remove the
Housing.
2. Locate the receiver module according to the following figure.
3. After powering on the aircraft and the transmitter, if the LED indicator of the receiver on the control
board is lit solid red, this means the receiver currently has no connection with any transmitter.
4. Press down the link button for more than two seconds until the LED indicator blinks, then release the
button. 
5. Push the throttle stick to the lowest position and turn on the transmitter. Then if the LED indicator of
the receiver turns off, the link between the transmitter and the receiver has succeeded. (Linking
operation can be done only when the LED indicator of the transmitter changes to blinking red .

There's also the picture of the part you need to press.

THANKS tanasit!

got it back to orig settings !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20