rc wont shut off

Reaction score
Help guys,, this has happened to me twice now. I been out flying and stop for the day. I go to turn the rc off and I wont shut off. I hold the on off button down and nothing happens. I end up having to wait a few minutes and unplug my tablet to get it to go off and even the light flash quick and then shut off,, dont think this is normal..

Help guys,, this has happened to me twice now. I been out flying and stop for the day. I go to turn the rc off and I wont shut off. I hold the on off button down and nothing happens. I end up having to wait a few minutes and unplug my tablet to get it to go off and even the light flash quick and then shut off,, dont think this is normal..
Are you pressing the button once and releasing quickly then pressing a second time and holding down for several seconds?

Holding the button down is not how you shut it off.

I tired the normal way, pushing once and then holding it down, same way as to turn it on

Ok, I think I would try to narrow the issue by not connecting the tablet and not powering the AC , then power on the RC, wait a few minutes and try to power it down.
Result it does not correctly then the issue is the RC, maybe junk under the button of RC.
Result it works then repeat without tablet but power on AC, repeat with tablet attached no power on AC etc.

I think I found the culprit,, bad cable connection the tablet, got home and repeated what I was doing,, same problem,, switched cables and no problem,, go figure

at least while I was flying got a nice picture of low tide in seattle

Attachments

• 91.JPG
    91.JPG
    900.2 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: DFerguson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member