RC version unknown

Reaction score
Taking a poll on pilots successffully flying with their controller still showing: Version Unknown
Check it in the General Settings / About

Yeah I had that on both my P3A and P4. They flew. I fixed it and I'm now fully updated on both machines. I'm over DJI and their Firmware/Software issues.

I'm buying a Yuneec H.

Got my P4 Saturday and got ready to run through the update process and nothing appeared, check aircraft status and found that my birds firmware was current however, like you, the controller was unknown. But hey! It still works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have they started shipping yet? They were promising shipping months ago
I'm supposed to get an early one and I haven't even heard a word on when I'm getting one and when I aaked about the tutorials online like the Santa Barbara guy "that had it for a week" hey bareley seemed to know much about it. Their marketing team (which is a 3rd party US PR firm) told me and this is a quote "yeah, that's all smoke and mirrors".

I'm so excited to get it but it would seem late May or June if we're lucky.

FTR, I just didn't update this time and I'm flying like a champ. I've taken a wait and see attitude toward DJI updates unless I'm having issues which I'm not right now.

Sorry to all that are. I know how it feels.

Again if your bird fly's like a champ don't cut its wings with an upgrade. Just fly baby and have fun.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20