RC update froze, HELP

OK CONTROLLER FIXED!! LIGHTS ARE GREEN

Now for PROBLEM #2 and I wont create another thread.

the DJI app says "safe to fly" however it is not showing the battery level, RC signal, HD signal, nothing!
I can power on the motors but im not stupid and wont fly like this. I cannot even calibrate it as nothing happens when I press it. When I click on 'aircraft state' nothing shows. for now the Craft is still grounded...I hate updates man

FYI, the 1.5 update for the drone said success.

Attachments

• IMG_3826.PNG
    IMG_3826.PNG
    228.6 KB · Views: 273
What I would do is down grade to an older firmware and see if that solves the problem. I think most people agree that version 1.3.20 is stable and you should be able to down grade to it. Then you could try again. I am still using 1.4.0010 because there are mixed reports about using the newest one. I usually stay one version behind anyway and wait to see what others experience before I would even think about updating. But I am one of those if it ain't broke, don't fix kind of guys.

Are you on the latest version of the go app? Delete the app and reinstall would be my first course of action.

Are you on the latest version of the go app? Delete the app and reinstall would be my first course of action.

I will attempt that. if that doesn't work ill downgrade the firmware on the craft but what about the RC? is there a way to downgrade that ? At this point im praying that I wont have to send this for warranty repair, I heard it takes a long time

I remember reading that if you're not on the latest Go App version this can happen. Don't know where I read it, but I did.

Great! Enjoy.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4