Rc update fails at 1% w/sold tone when ever on

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen please help! I have two P3a copters and two remotes, accidently both copters were updated to the latest firmware unfortunately one remote was not. I’ve tried everything (the app, connecting straight to the helicopter, even the C1 C2 ISO shutter button on the controller) nothing works it gets to 1% and fails. there is a solid tone when it’s on & no matter what I can’t get it past 1.6+. I’ve linked both quads to the updated remote and they work great I think I might’ve Bricked my remote :-( Has anyone experienced this, anyone have any ideas? I would greatly appreciate some advice.

Thanks
-Max

Ladies and gentlemen please help! I have two P3a copters and two remotes, accidently both copters were updated to the latest firmware unfortunately one remote was not. I’ve tried everything (the app, connecting straight to the helicopter, even the C1 C2 ISO shutter button on the controller) nothing works it gets to 1% and fails. there is a solid tone when it’s on & no matter what I can’t get it past 1.6+. I’ve linked both quads to the updated remote and they work great I think I might’ve Bricked my remote :-( Has anyone experienced this, anyone have any ideas? I would greatly appreciate some advice.

Thanks
-Max
I read here that calibrating the remote can stop the beeping. Have you tried that one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav