RC turn yellow light after calibration

Reaction score
Hi guys,

After calibrate the RC. The light turn to yellow.

It looks like that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kixgLVDaegA

Then, I turn the phantom on and the cannot start the motor as well. I think the reason is I clicked on Mode 1 & Mode 2 several times when I calibrated.

I tried to calibrate again & again with Mode 2. But it is still yellow light. So how can I fix that?

My phantom 2 is at firmware 3.6.

Thanks a lot.

I had similar issue. Calibrate sticks on RC using RC software. Close software before disconnecting USB cable. This fixed it for me on my P2V+.

rasimpson said:
I had similar issue. Calibrate sticks on RC using RC software. Close software before disconnecting USB cable. This fixed it for me on my P2V+.

I tried but still not work for me

First question: is your transmitter successfully binding to the Phantom - ie do you have a green light on the bottom of the Phantom when you turn on the transmitter?

HarryT said:
First question: is your transmitter successfully binding to the Phantom - ie do you have a green light on the bottom of the Phantom when you turn on the transmitter?

The transmitter successfully connected to the phantom. I have fully control the gimbal but cannot start motors.

maiphuoc said:
The transmitter successfully connected to the phantom. I have fully control the gimbal but cannot start motors.

A common cause of that is that you've accidentally switched the transmitter to Mode 1. Run "RC Assistant" and make sure it's in Mode 2.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl