RC sparea

Reaction score
im after the ribbon cable from main RC main board to usb board. GL300a. Anyone out there got one.

Is the a different than a b? I may have one from a b controller.
Thanks for the reply. I don't know but I suspect they are the same ribbon., Depenfing on price I'm happy to give it a go, if you would post to UK and price reasonable, let me know. Cheers

Thanks for the reply. I don't know but I suspect they are the same ribbon., Depenfing on price I'm happy to give it a go, if you would post to UK and price reasonable, let me know. Cheers
here's a pic of what i have, i'm pretty sure this is the one which goes from the mainboard to the usb.

hXUgPlH.jpg

if it is, it should work .. you cover postage and its yours. Shouldn't be more than a few dollars to put in envelope and some cardboard to keep safe.

In the pic the top part of the cable looks pinched, does it look ok close up to you in case the pic doesn't do it justice. Either way I'm not quibbling. How do I pay you . Thanks garry

sorry, no i think your right that part on the top does look damaged now that i look closer at it (dang it getting older, eyesight going!) it does look like it has a 'tear' of sorts in it. sorry!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj