RC Signal Lost

Reaction score
So 2 days ago I updated by phantom 3 advanced firmware but couldn't tested because of bad weather. I tried flying it today and I get a RC lost signal.

Has anyon else experienced something similar? Any ideas on how I can fix it? Thank you.

These pic show what my App says.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 374
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 323
Lots of variables from local interference to your own RC antenna placement. Where were you flying? Are your drone and RC updated to the most recent firmware? Or are you a version behind?

Ok, now I see the pics you posted. And you are flying in a heavy equipment construction zone with lots of large steel machinery and rebar in the fresh concrete?
Perhaps take off away from that area and fly over it, when you get clear air space, and no interference.

RedHotPoker

that looks like a really bad area to fly

Lots of variables from local interference to your own RC antenna placement. Where were you flying? Are your drone and RC updated to the most recent firmware? Or are you a version behind?

Ok, now I see the pics you posted. And you are flying in a heavy equipment construction zone with lots of large steel machinery and rebar in the fresh concrete?
Perhaps take off away from that area and fly over it, when you get clear air space, and no interference.

RedHotPoker
I tried to fly mine from the parking garage next to my job site ,compass error message came on took off in atti mode got away from garage it was fine ,in fact i tried to take off from the garage floor and the motors wouldnt even start i put it on the truck of mycar and it satarted

Thank you for the comments. But it has never been a problem before. I don't take off from any concrete areas and I stay away from our construction equipment.
In pic number one, what are you sitting on, what is that white floor material? My bad, as I thought it was concrete.
Anyway, machinery is seen, pic two there's a large steel crane.

RedHotPoker

Wrong firmware version on the controller. Do a search for 'signal lost'.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

So 2 days ago I updated by phantom 3 advanced firmware but couldn't tested because of bad weather. I tried flying it today and I get a RC lost signal.

Has anyon else experienced something similar? Any ideas on how I can fix it? Thank you.

So this day I upgrade my RC firmware from ver. 1.5.80 to 1.6.00 (as my RC always shelves reminder upgrade). After 10 minutes of pip-pip, RC ready updated, but when video transmission are ok, on my android, SIGNAL LOST. So, I just downgrade my RC to ver. 1.5.80 and all was perfect again. I think the problem for this issue are to upgrade not only RV, but the craft, battery, camera, else to what I not dit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.