RC signal loss

Reaction score
Been having problems while flying, from 100% it drops to 0 and starts to return home, definitely not the controller, can anyone help me with this situation. Also it does this while it’s just idling and in flight

Been having problems while flying, from 100% it drops to 0 and starts to return home, definitely not the controller, can anyone help me with this situation. Also it does this while it’s just idling and in flight[/QUOTE

I rarely pushed my P3S very far, maybe 500-600 feet at most. Didn't need to go further till recently and realized I was losing signal beyond 500 feet. Sent it in to DJI and they sent me a new RC and P3S. All repairs were covered under warranty.

I don't know if was always like that or if one of the updates caused some damage. I was extremely pleased with their service. Had it back inside a week.

So if you're sure it's not the RC, then you may need a new main board.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Thanks for the reply, yeah I used another rc and same thing, I’ll definitely look into purchasing a new main board

Question is the main board the same as the esc board with motors
I don't think so, however, I can't say for sure. My DJI receipt simply stated main board replacement. No part number. ESC is acronym for "Electronic Speed Controller" and I think that may be a separate part.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20