RC requires upgrade, failed to upgrade

Reaction score
15bd36a777e52c560e42990e349085a1.jpg
1619706e3ea25db6576f31c666d30b97.jpg

Hi, so I did the latest update yesterday and all seemed to go well. I went out flying today and their was a message saying I need to upgrade firmware on my rc. So I clicked ok as I thought their might have been another update but looking at it ,it was the same update 1.5.80. I then click update but then it fails. Somethings not right. I flew anyway with no accidents so I don't know what to do.

I've reinstalled the go app but hasn't made a difference. Anybody got any ideas.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've just had the same failure. Switched on, got warnings to update the app, aircraft and battery FW. Tried to update the app and I got the failure message. I'll reconnect later today and report back....

Im having the same problem! i just got my phantom 3 advanced yesterday, but the update keeps saying 'failure'.

Last edited:
I'm having same issue. Says i have 1.5.80 but still wants me to install it every time i fire it up. Any help appreciated

Seems to be a serious upgrade problem. So many are reporting it. All can't be wrong.

I had the same issue with my p3a. After FW update RC said failed to update. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and the failure message went away. I don't however, have the ioc option in the MC menu and I only have two icons (RTH & Auto Takeoff) on the left of the screen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj